Tuesday, January 30, 2018

November 20th

this week was crazy! maria laura (formally known as yanaina idk why but apparently her name is not yanaina) did not get baptized this week but shes getting baptized this saturday instead because her dad didnt think she was ready so were doing it at 5 so that we can play soccer at 7. This last week i played soccer like 3 times and did two service projects the first one was we built a new room for our ward mission leader after we tore down the wall we built another one it was a lot of fun!! and then the next day we had a service project in the home of the elders quorum president he's a major homie. Well i had a service project my comp didnt actually do anything because they needed me to weld and my comp doesnt know how to weld. Well no one else but me knew how either so it was just me welding it was really nice!!. The lord truly does prepare us. It was really awesome because they were like we need someone to weld this and i was like i can weld! and they were like what and my comp was like what how do you know how to weld (im usually kind of useless in service projects compared to super strong brasilian comp) and i was like i studied before my mission and they were like huh and then saturday morning we went over and i kicked butt welding and they were like fetch he really does know how to weld! 




oh today i also went and had lunch with the ward mission leader of the other ward and he called me gringo every time he saw me at church or a service project (hes a huge homie super cool and nice) and we were eating this super bomb food and they were asking me about finland and he was like oh so youre not really a gringo then are you and i was like ehh more or less. then he was like hey gringo can you play chess and i was like i know the rules. So he busted out this chess set and i kicked his trash (it was actually really close) it was crazy fun my comp was my hype team the whole time jumping up and down and losing his mind every time i made a move or ate one of his homies. Also heres a pic of my trainer and his trainer as well (so my dad and my grandpa) at a multi mission conferense! 




No comments:

Post a Comment