Tuesday, January 30, 2018

November 13th

well so this is transfer like 3 or 4 for me. i got my new comp on wednesday he's from brasil and he's a homie!! works super hard!! this last week we found the most new investigator we've ever found in one week and it was only like 3 days!! it was super awesome! saturday we went and played soccer with the ward and uh... well lets just say it was a different league from the keminmaan futaajat.... i literally when i  blocked the ball with my foot it felt like i crashed my motorcycle and my longboard again at the same time.... i like could not walk after that but i made the final goal the that night and then afterward the elders quorum president was shining my shoe on his knee and then that was literally the only thing people talked about at church the next day! also so this week i was with the zone leaders for the first 3 days while i was waiting to get a comp and this is a pic of elde paulson at the house of incomplete family. (hes a pekka from clash royal)


No comments:

Post a Comment