Tuesday, January 30, 2018

December 4th

what up blog dont really have much time just letting you know im alive we got on late because we had to go into the other mission for some bussiness and then we had an asado then also played some soccer were i kicked butt i ended my comps mission with one goal. i swiped the ball from this other elder and passed the other elder from argentina that was a professional soccer player before hand then kicked the ball and it went from between the legs of my comp bringing my comp down to the ground it was really cool!! but then later when i was in the goal my comp (whos a really really strong brasillian) kicked the ball as hard as he can and it nailed me right in the throat knocking my plack off but they did not score!! ​​it was really intense 


No comments:

Post a Comment