Thursday, July 27, 2017

Darla here:
A friend of ours sent me this video clip last night of their tour of the new MTC! Needless to say, I was thrilled to see this! They were so surprised when they saw Mark at the beginning of the tour welcoming guests! I was surprised and not. I was surprised because I did not know he had been asked to help with it. I was not super surprised on the other hand, because we did everything we could to get Mark's information for his visa to the travel office in time for him to go to Mexico like he was supposed to, but it just didn't happen. (Mark has a special birth certificate because he was an American citizen born abroad, and that really slowed things down) I started thinking maybe he is supposed to go to Provo for a reason. Then I heard about the new MTC and that there would be tours of it. It came to my mind that Mark would be good at telling people about the new MTC. Then what do you know... out of about 3000 missionaries, he is one of the ones assigned to help with the open house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment