Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hey! Sorry about the short post this week! This week was a little hectic. I'm going to the temple today, so I'm really short on time today!! I went on splits with AP's this week and we had a lot of fun. I was with Elder Mecham and we had an appointment with these investigators who are getting baptized in December. We ate brownies and watched a restoration movie. Then Elder Christensen and I had a really cool experience where we were gonna go visit some members and it was pouring rain so it would have been really nice to just go to their house, but we said a prayer and we both had the feeling we should go visit this guy named Pablo who does a ton of drugs. I've never actually been able to meet him, but we went there. He was there and we taught him. and all of them. It was really powerful and we felt awesome afterwards!! This work is real and the gospel is more important than anything. Never forget all that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment